Adobe Spark is a trio of online apps (Spark Post, Spark Page, and Spark Video) designed to help users create and share visual content that stands out on social media.
With Adobe Spark, you can communicate your ideas with impact by creating stunning social media posts, graphics, web stories, and animated videos entirely for free (Adobe account required).
From one easy-to-use online dashboard, you can create flyers, brochures, presentations, memes, magazine-style blog posts, or even explainer videos.
- Spark Page lets anyone create beautiful web stories combining text and graphics.
- Spark Post makes it easy to create stunning social posts and graphics. Remix, resize, and transform your social feed in seconds!
- Spark Video offers a new, radically easier way to create animated videos. No filming required; just speak your story and customize with themes, images, icons and text.
Adobe Spark is available for iOS, and online via web browser, no download required. An Android version is currently in beta.
RSS (Rich Site Summary OR Really Simple Syndication) is an XML format for delivering dynamic (regularly changing) web content. Most news sites, blogs and other online publishers syndicate their content (transmit it over the web like a radio tower transmits radio signals over the air) as an RSS Feed that users can receive via a Feed Reader app like Feed.ly.
WordPress includes built-in RSS feeds and the feed for most WordPress websites can be found by appending /feed/ to the address.
- Create at least one of each kind of Spark creation.
- Add your Rss Feed to a widget and try Feedly.